This is an all around healthy drink with walnuts, cashew, peanuts, sesame seeds, and ginger! It can be used as a medicine agains cold and stomachache. Drink up a cup of the tea every morning and your stomach will feel healthy.
- Walnuts - 500g
- Cashew - 500g
- Peanut - 500g
- Ginger - 750g
- Brown sugar - 1500g
- Black sesame seeds - 150g
- Rapeseed oil - 500g
The cooking process
- Dry up wulnuts, cashews, and peanuts in an oven for 15 minutes at 150C degrees. You can keep peanuts for a little longer if needed. Do the same with sesame seeds for 7-8 minutes.
- Crack walnuts, peanuts, and cashew into small piecese, the peanuts are the most important.
- The cashew should looks like this.
- The peanuts like this.
- Grind the ginger.
- Put all the nuts together.
- Fry the Ginger in the rapeseed oil till light brown color then put all of the rest ingredients.
- Mix everything up and let it cool down in a room temperature.
How to eat
Put one tablespoon of the tea into a cup and fill up with boiled water. Drink while hot.
Original article in Chinese - 核桃姜茶.